The Coote Suites
Midlands Park Hotel
Located just over 1 hour from Dublin Airport and only a short walk from Portlaoise Train Station, our location really is the perfect gateway for you to do business in the Midlands, the greater Laois area and of course Dublin City & County with the local area being an excellent location for team-bonding activities for businesses, sports teams and organisations to enjoy. Our conference floor plans show the exact capacities and capabilities of each meeting suite in the hotel. All rooms are flexible in layout and size and are completely multifunctional. Our conference team will be happy to answer any questions you may have on the layout of any of our meeting rooms and suites here at Midlands Park Hotel.
- 16 Professionally Appointed Conference & Banqueting Suites
- Capacities up to 500 Delegates
- Meeting rooms for 2 to 70 delegates
- Lunch or dinners catering between 2 to 390 delegates
- 116 Deluxe Bedrooms & Suites/rooms/
- Business Centre and Secretarial Services.
- Located just off the M7 and beside bus and train station making it ideal for commuters nationwide.
- Extensive Health & Fitness Facilities – including a 22metre Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, & 2 Jacuzzi Hot Tubs and Fitness Studio
- Jules Day Spa
- Complimentary WIFI throughout
- Complimentary Car Parking
Our corporate packages vary and can be tailored to your specific requirements, from a daily delegate package to a 24hr overnight Bed & Breakfast package. Each of our luxurious guest rooms here at Midlands Park Hotel are designed to ensure you have a great night’s sleep, we understand that with business guests, comfortable space is required for you to unwind and relax after a day of meetings and travel. Enjoy a delicious evening meal in Kelly’s Steakhouse, where our mouth-watering menu is sure to satisfy your tastebuds and keep your mind focused. The Triog Restaurant is perfect for a business lunch, with light bites available. All our ingredients are locally sourced and are carefully prepared to give you a true taste of the Midlands.