Wedding Packages Laois
at Midlands Park Hotel
Midlands Park Hotel is one of the most romantic and magical wedding venues in Laois, with three wedding packages to choose from; Magical Moments, Head Over Heels, To The Moon & Back. Choose a wedding package that’s unique to you, your wedding your way, we promise to focus on the detail with exceptional care and consideration, we want you the happy couple to savour the experience and delight in moments of real joy on your wedding day. Every detail in our wedding packages is effortlessly arranged to suit your tastes. Our knowledge of the formalities, the individual touches which make that difference and our willingness to go that extra mile all combine to create the perfect wedding ceremony and reception of dreams.
Included in our wedding packages is the arrival reception, the decorating of the banqueting suite and the public areas of the hotel, a sumptuous meal and evening buffet. Couples have the flexibility to pick their own array of food and drinks or they can pick from a selection of menus from our all-inclusive packages.
Wedding packages are available for a minimum of 80 guests Sunday-Thursday, Friday 100 guests, Saturday 120 guests and New Year’s Eve 150 guests.
Your wedding day is all about you as a couple, your wedding your way – the magic that makes you different. We’re here to create a wedding experience for you and your guests that’s truly unique to you. Contact us today for wedding enquiries or book a show around.
Our Wedding Packages are inclusive of the following:
- Experienced and committed wedding co-ordinator and management team
- Pre-wedding menu and wine tasting for you both
- 3 months membership to our Health Club for you both
- Arrival red carpet welcome
- Opulent civil ceremony suite, drinks reception lobby and ballroom
- Private bar and dance floor in the room with a bar extension
- Mood-lit ceiling in an array of colours to suit your colour scheme
- Personalised wedding menus and decorative seating plan
- Gold table linen and napkins
- Tabletop mirrors with alternate romantic centre pieces
- Ambient background music during your wedding meal
- Toastmaster for your master of ceremonies
- Roving microphone and LCD projector for use during your speeches
- Fairy lit backdrop
- Contemporary chivari chairs
- Complimentary Kilpatrick Suite with champagne breakfast for the newly weds
- Two complimentary guest rooms
- Twenty guest rooms at a preferential rate
- Complimentary stay on your first anniversary